The GreenSyngas project will develop a novel gas cleaning process to reduce impurities in product gas derived from biomass gasification to levels required for upgrading for use as a feedstock in the production of vehicle fuels.
The advanced synthesis gas cleaning technologies will be based on both physical separation and chemical conversion of product gas derived from biomass gasification. The purified syngas produced will be then suitable for a number of downstream applications including conversion into synthetic biofuels for the transport sector, hydrogen, or electricity generation.
GreenSyngas is a project funded by European Commission under its 7th Framework Program and co-financed by Swedish Energy Agency.
- GreenSyngas Final Meeting Workshop presentations
- Workshop GreenSyngas 23rd of February 2011
Information about the workshop...
- Metal Catalyst November 2010
- 19th European Biomass Conference 6-10 June 2011
- International Chemical Recovery Conference 2010
International Chemical Recovery Conference 2010, 29 March - 1 April, 2010, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA